The mission of the Children's Advocacy Center of Central Texas is to provide comprehensive services that promote hope, healing, and justice for abused and neglected children.
To restore the lives of abused children and ultimately end the cycle of abuse.
1. Provide advocacy and specialized services to child abuse victims that restore lives and promote healing.
2. Ensure our services improve outcomes for child abuse victims and their families.
3. Approach child abuse cases from a collaborative perspective.
4. Promote community awareness of child abuse intervention services.
5. Collaborate and partner with community stakeholders to educate and promote child abuse prevention.